Since February 2004, Advanced Remediation Solutions Inc. has been removing contaminants, primarily mould and asbestos, from residential and commercial buildings throughout Alberta. Experts in innovative remediation and abatement services, we provide our clients with options that make sense for their specific site and situation.
Buildings that have suffered a significant water loss, persistent leaks, or poor building envelope construction and design are perfect environments for mould contamination to develop. In addition, today’s airtight buildings, while solving the problems of energy loss, sometimes pose problems with air quality, especially if mould is hiding in damp wallboards and vents.
Buildings built or renovated before the 1990s may have asbestos in their attic insulation, tiles, linoleum, drywall mud, ceiling texture, furnace ducts and stucco.
If you are planning upgrades or renovations in your home or workplace, let our professionals take care of the remediation or abatement with an implementation plan, detailed pricing schedule and up-to-date technologies.
Advanced Remediation Solutions Inc. is:
What Does This Mean to You?
1. Detailed pricing and implementation plan that addresses the scope of the abatement
2. Strict adherence to the
3. Close liaison with you the client
1. A thorough initial investigation of the infestation and its cause
2. Prompt and detailed evaluation of the scope of the remediation
3. Detailed pricing and an implementation plan that addresses the scope of the remediation
4. Strict adherence to the protocols established by the environmental consultant and/or the IICRC S520 standards, CCA 82 and the Advanced
Remediation Solutions Operating Procedures
5. Close liaison with you the client